Tib is awesome and I might want to be like here when I grow up (minus that gym/running thing... not into that so much), and she posted this, so I thought I'd play along, too.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I worked TWO jobs! Also, one job lasted 7 months and I'm not usually around long enough for a job to go on that long.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions, but I shared Chilly's theme last year ("All is Woe"), and that seemed to work out pretty well for us. This year's theme is Living for Excitement (paraphrased, I said it differently when she first decided that was the theme), but I haven't decided if I will share it again or not. I may have to take up the company theme (something about Celebrating) out of obligation for my workplace, but we'll see. 3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My Rochelle did, but she was 260-ish miles away at the time.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
In 2008? Umm... I don't remember going to any funerals this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
The United States of America. Also, a whole lot of other countries (in Epcot)
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
All the outrageously expensive things, mostly. But I did by the flatware off of my Anthropologie wish list the other night.
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I think Wall-e wins out this year.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was the same age I am right now (well, a few months younger). Mom and Dad came up and spent the morning with me and then I went to work. 30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Oh, I don't know. Disney makes up for a lot of it. 31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Umm.. It's just very... Me, I guess. 32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp. Like always. 34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't get involved in politics much. 35. Who did you miss?
My Love Duck. But now she is back!
36. Who was the best new person you met?
All those fun co-workery people. 37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
I don't know that any life lessons I learned were exactly accurate.