I have another nasty, nasty cold. Like, seriously, I may die. My lungs will probably end up outside of my body by evening, that is how much I have been coughing (Chilly, do you still want me tomorrow?).
That being said, a meme.
1. What are your nicknames? Endearing (no, people don't call me "Endearing," that would be weird)
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? Hello. Have you seen my movie collection (which by the way, is already slightly out-dated since the last edit)? Like I even remember.
3. What is your favorite scent? Japanese Cherry Blossom, if I'm wearing it. Also Moonlit Path. Also Velvet Tuberose. But if it's a naturally occuring scent, I love the smell of roses (I swear I could smell roses on my way to work today. It was weird), rain, roast beef, old books, and Grandma's house (or Grandpa's).
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? Hawaii. And San Fransisco. Love that place.
5. Do you trust easily? Hahaha. You're kidding, right? Oh, wait, no. You're serious?
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I probably over-think most things. Sort of a little hang-up of mine. Which is why I sometimes don't get a lot done.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? I'm sick. Need I say more?
8. Do you have a good body image? I really don't know.
9. What is your favorite fruit? Peaches or nectarines or pineapple or watermelon (Greenriver Melons are the best ever), or blackberries, or raspberries... What can I say? I like fruit.
10. What websites do you visit daily? Actually, I don't. Because I don't always turn my computer on these days. Too busy.
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? School, apparently.
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I... didn't really get tagged...
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? "Oooohhhh I stuck my head down a little skunk's hole and the little skunk said, 'Well bless my soul! Take it out, take it out, take it out, take it out, remoooove it."
Yes, there is a perfectly logical reason for this.
14. What's your favorite item of clothing? My fancy dresses.
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? on occasion.
16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? If the owner couldn't be found, I would use it to pay off my camera bill this month.
17. What items could you not go without during the day? Clothes.
18. What should you be doing right now? Resting. Oh wait. I am.
"I think I know how it is to be grown up; it's when you feel how someone feels that isn't you." -Frances Griffiths