No worries! I totally understand how hard it is waiting when you want to be able to make decisions on things. The school is looking over all the paperwork right now and I should be able to let you know within the next few days. I will let you know as soon as I hear back.I understand that there really isn't a lot that she can do to speed the process along. It's just that if I'm not going to be, you know, going this summer, then I need to start working on Plan B now. There's a job opening that I could be interesting in doing stuff like what I did at the Bindery when I was up at the Y, but applications have to be in by Friday. So my conundrum is thus: do I apply for it or not? I am fairly confident I could get the job (I am going to have the most flexible schedule on earth once classes let out, and I have Connections with the company), but at the same time I don't want to waste their time if they interview me, and then I end up getting this position overseas. I also don't want to be left high and dry if I don't get this teaching job. I really am not sure what to do.