First, Chilly tagged me sometime last week. I'm just now getting around to it because I've been way too busy to do anything so frivolous as blogging lately. (just kidding, but I have been very, very busy).
1. I can eat with either my right or left hand. It really doesn't make that much of a difference to me.
2. I had gelato for the first time yesterday. In Texas. It was wonderful and very, very chocolatey.
3. Within the next few weeks, I will be doing research for starting up my own business (this includes things like business licenses and so forth. If you're interested in hiring me for commission, check my other blog).
4. I am allergic to Pier One. Literally. All two times I have walked into the store, I've pretty much passed out in the doorway. I don't go in there anymore. I think it's something about the smells in there because the same thing happens with perfumes and incense.
5. Understandably so, I'm very particular about what smells are around/on me.
6. My favorite candle I ever got came from Walmart. It's called "angel wings" and they don't make it anymore.
7. When I was little, we used to eat spam and I liked it. Now I do not and I do not.
Now a tag from Tib because I went to highschool.
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? No. I didn't have my first date until I was 20 years old.
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? A 1980 somethin' Oldsmobile. It was red and my sister tried to take out the garage with it once. It also had a tendency to overheat. A lot.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No. Serious? No. I have not been and never will be a party animal. Crowds bother me too much.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Nope. See #1
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? No
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No. I was the perfect student.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I never could in the first place, why should I now?
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Jacobsen. I had her for 3 hours out of 7 my Sr. Year and she would excuse me from any class I didn't feel like going to. It was pretty awesome. Heart her.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? The Seminary building or the art room or sometimes the hallway by my locker. Depending on the day and the drama.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Pine View.
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? We were the Panthers, silver maroon and black.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I have never in my life been to a homecoming dance and probably never will go to one.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Oh heck no. I hated high school!
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Being bored stiff and extremely annoyed.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I... think I stayed home, actually. I can't really remember.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Art club. We were such nerds. It's embarrassing.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes, thank goodness. I only weighed 95 when I graduated.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? The only dance I ever went to was my Jr. Prom, and that's only because my friend T-chan wouldn't let me miss it. So we went stag together and took Stitch out as our date to lunch (he talks).
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? No. I am also not going to my 5 year reunion to be held in the near future. I want nothing to do with High School ever again.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I was a private tutor for a little while.
"I think I know how it is to be grown up; it's when you feel how someone feels that isn't you." -Frances Griffiths