You'll have to excuse the title. Dad and I were watching Disney channel the other night and Suite Life of Zack and Cody was on.
Anyway, Chilly is awesome, and anything she does must be cool, so I have to do it, too. (Well, not always. But this time, yes.) Also, Dad is after me for not blogging since the 16th (even though I have not had access to the internet) and I have nothing to blog about until I get my pictures uploaded from my camera (which means charging that battery first), at which time I will have loads to blog about. Mostly how cool my job is going to be in a few short weeks. Also how I will not have to see snow again for the rest of the winter.
1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? I guess I am just not someone to whom individuals stick nicknames to. I can't think of any.
2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say “cut” what style is it? Mostly I don't. I brush it and then put it in a ponytail because I have had no energy for that whole straightening thing lately and I keep going to sleep with wet hair. Of course, once I move to places where it is humid, having straight hair will no longer be an option.
3. What’s your least favorite Christmas song? I actually really don't like "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" because of that whole "won't go until we get some" part. It seems rude.
4. How many colors are you wearing now? Like 10? I don't even know. The only lighting in my room right now is that coming from my monitor and the Christmas lights, so it is hard to tell.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am very not an extrovert, but if I feel really, really comfortable around you and trust you, I stop being shy and "let loose." But mostly I am just very reserved.
6. What was the last book you read? A Terry Pratchett one, but I can't remember which. Right now I am reading "Men at Arms"
7. What’s one piece of fiction that changed your life? Hmm... I don't actually know, but I have read a lot.
8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Nothing? That seems like the safest option.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? I had to leave my jobs and that was sad. Also, Ali never called me back which meant I didn't get to say goodbye to her, and that was sad, too. Also, I didn't get to say goodbye to Five, either, and that was sad (he hadn't gotten in to work yet by the time I had to leave on Wednesday).
10. What’s your favorite dessert? I was going to say chocolate, but then I remembered how much I like Dad's ice cream. So peach ice cream, probably. But cookie dough is really good, too.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I generally wake up 2 hours before I have to be completely ready. It used to take me the whole time, but now it does not. It takes about an hour and 20 minutes now.
12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? Google Reader. I like to keep up on things, I guess? It used to be the Board, but I find life is simpler when I am retired.
13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? Well, before the bindery/TA, it was working for Guest Services and I hated it. I only lasted for about a month. Maybe 2.
14. Do you like to clean? Like to? Not really. But I find it necessary to function properly.
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? December the 25th from Scrooge because Chilly and I were just discussing it.
16. What’s the last movie you saw? Scrooge, actually. I haven't been around for movie watching.
17. Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates, duh! I am going to buy a Pirate Princess pin for my camera strap when I start working.
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Wake up.
19. Best time of your life? I have to quote Chilly and say "about a year ago when there were funtimes and friends and things."
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? My new job! I will rock at that and there will be fun times. Also possible awesome blog giveaways if my readership/comments go up (who doesn't love Disney? Go away if you don't).