(When all else fails for creating Titles, I can always count on Hoops and Yoyo.* This time the title comes from my adorable Hoops and Yoyo perpetual calendar. Which talks to me. Daily.)
Just a few thoughts from my day. And pardon me if they're all disorganized and random, but I'm tired and about to fall asleep.
1) Waking up because the smoke detector's battery in the hallway is dying is really uncool. Coming home from work to find that the battery hasn't been changed yet (even though management has been told about it and it is, supposedly, their responsibility to fix it) is even more uncool.
2) When I went to Target to find some 9v batteries (to replace the dying one, you know), I found Muppets from Space on DVD for less than what the batteries cost me. I couldn't pass up such a good deal. Rizzo, I will love you until the day I die.
3) Chopsticks are so work appropriate. So nyah. (This is the sound of me sticking my tongue out, if you are wondering. Someday I'll have someone spell out my tongue-sticking-out nouse phonetically, because this one is not accurate.)
4) We played BINGO at work today. That was kind of awesome and made the time go by a lot faster. I was winning when I left, but I have a feeling that some of the people who still had a few hours left on their shifts probably got black-outs. Considering I only worked 4 hours, though, and also considering the fact that we didn't start BINGO until half-way through my shift, I think I did pretty well. Also, there were TOPS coins involved (which, admittedly, means basically nothing to the vast majority of my readership. Sorry. Just accept the fact that I am awesome).
5) And last, but not least, it was Family Reunion Day today! Today marks the second time in the history of my career that my whole training group has been working in one location at the same time. It was almost perfect. We just needed our Favorite Trainer there with us, and then life would have been complete.
*Dood, I never said my titles would have anything to do with my posts!